The perfect tour or talk for your group
Fancy a virtual tour of Shrewsbury from the comfort of your own venue? Need an introductory talk on Shropshire and its attractions? Or maybe something more specialist?
Our guides can create the perfect talk for your group!
Prices vary. To discuss your group’s needs contact the Visitor Information Centre on 01743 258888 or email [email protected]
- A Christmas Carol
- Civil War
- 18th Century Shrewsbury
- Victorian Shrewsbury
- Charles Darwin
- Shuts and passages
- Brother Cadfael
- Thomas Telford
- Inns and Taverns of Shrewsbury
- Shrewsbury Abbey
- Battle of Shrewsbury 1403
- The River Severn
- Shrewsbury’s Churches
- Shrewsbury’s Military History
- St Mary’s Church and its stained glass
- Charles Dickens
If you fancy an amble at your own pace the Visitor Information Centre can provide a free town map as well as self-guided tour leaflets costing £1. Customers are advised to allow 1 hour.
For a comprehensive self-guided tour pick up Shrewsbury Town Trail costing £3.50.
Fans of the Ellis Peters novels can purchase In the footsteps of Brother Cadfael £3. A booklet of three walks exploring the streets and buildings where the books were set as well as information about Shrewsbury in the time of Brother Cadfael.
- The Tudor town of Shrewsbury
- The Shuts: a stroll around Shrewsbury
- The Georgians in Shrewsbury
- The Medieval centre of Shrewsbury
- The Victorians in Shrewsbury
- The pocket parks of Shrewsbury
- Margaret Rope: stained glass artist in Shrewsbury
- A Christmas Carol: Film locations in Shrewsbury